« Beating the Heat | Main | Getting It Together »

14/07/2007

Comments

tiennie

That stew looks delicious! Shivering in July should not happen.

Kerri

That looks like a very non-Mediterranean weiner hiding over in the back ground there (Liam's plate, no doubt??!!) :) Hope you enjoyed your lovely dinner & maybe the 30% chance of clear skies will win out over the 70% chance of showers tomorrow!! Good luck.

Mel

Tif-tee-caper. Nice.

Personally, if I can't post about knitting, I'm going to talk about food. My mouth is watering just looking at yours.

Judy G.

While I am not a calamari fan, I don't think I would go so far as to eat 2 carrots instead? Is there a rabbit in your midst?

I would trade you a little uncontrollable shivering for the "I'm melting....." that's happening in the Okanagan right now. Somewhere there's a happy medium, but I think it might be in Hawaii. See you there.

The comments to this entry are closed.

January 2012

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

126 Squares

  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 126 Squares. Make your own badge here.

Bobby Award

  • Bobby Award
    bobby award

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Blog powered by Typepad

    SC

    • SC